Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guess what.

[EDIT: Sorry for the language.]

What did I write on my last post? Let's see "I don't know, is it even wise to actually think that we're gonna get the key back? I dunno... " That's right, the bitch still isn't giving us our key back! I can't believe how fucking low can a person sink before they themselves realize how stupid and childish they really are............

Apparently the only way to get the fucking thing back is to actually CALL HER MOM and fucking apologize for not kicking her car. I can't believe that  I still have to suck up to that bitch so that her weak (nonexistent?) selfesteem can get a small boost.

Guess what? I don't even fucking flinch that I have to make the call, I know I'm better than her and I'll never sink to the pit she has dug for herself. I'll be on the ledge laughing at her vain attempts to get out of the depths while she's clawing at the crumpling walls begging for help. And I wont be alone, all the people she has fucked over will be there with me.

And that's how the cookie crumbles.

Eat shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment