Tuesday, May 3, 2011

メランコリック~♬



Feeling kinda melancholic and shit, it'll pass but I'd just like to get some closure with S and all... I (we) haven't deserved being treated like this, time and time again. Just get off of your high horse already and start acting like the 27 year old woman you supposedly are.

Been looking for a dress for the July wedding since obviously S isn't making me anything anymore (though I had my doubts earlier, I believe when I see, let's put it like that.....). Frustrating to say the least. As of it's given that since I'm *whisper*fat*whisper* I only want fugly dresses in black, purple or with some hideous pattern and as baggy as possible... Or that I want to pay three times the normal price. Well fuck you world. Fuck. You.

Gotta dye Nooras hair today (she'll do mine ofc) so we'll be ready for Estonia come Saturday♪and it's nice to get to hang out with mom and dad as well, it's been a long time since they've been here and Miia hasn't.



It was the 13th anniversary of hides death yesterday. Thought about a lot of related things but it's not my place to say anything so I'll leave it at that. Hope you're happier up there with the rest of the amazing people. Save me a seat.

Also on a..."happier" note. The US military finally found Osama Bin Laden. And killed him at sight. Great job, as expected of the amazing US of motherfucking A! Shouldn't have been surprised but still, does it make them any different? Does this make any DIFFERENCE? Yeah, I don't think so either. You just invent another reason for some other war or conflict and innocent people will still die every day for a cause nobody knows, it's just the way the cookie crumbles.

☆★☆★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment