Thursday, June 23, 2011

Picspamtime

Here's some recent pics so I've at least posted something lately ;D

Took these pics one day....

...while walking to Espoon keskus.

From right outside of our apartment.

I love the way stairs look like and I've wanted to take a pic like ths for ages.

Dozing Green

Just a random shot from our living room.

Right behind those buildings.

From our balcony too early this morning ^~^

From the 8th floor.

Rovaniemi.

Onni and Miia.

I really should've brought my camera with me this day *sigh*

Near my home in Kokkola.

The horn with the crown is from H&M and the stars are from JC.

Tora ;____;

..............rofl

Left on Kokkola Railway Station

This happens when I get bored ;D

Got myself fibre glass nails, gonna buy the stuff and make them myself after this but it was a nice experience to get something so girly fo myself XDD

1 comment:

  1. Hey its Mija here!!

    Kitty!!!! I have a kitty too! His name is Tomo <3 Your kitty Tora has cute fangs!

    ReplyDelete